Under Hindu Marriage Act 1955 and Arya Samaj Marriage Validation Act 1937 Arya Samaj Vedic Vivah Trust performs marriages for aspirant person however they are from different religion and caste. This is the right way especially for those couple who want to do marriage inter-caste or inter-religion. This marriage involves solemnization of marriage in an Arya Samaj Temple with due observance by the issuance of marriage certificate.
As we aware the people who belongs to Arya Samaj, they do not believe in Idol worship. That is why their marriages are performed a little bit different rituals from Hindus.
This is a very simple and straight marriage. All the hymns spelled based on Vedic principles during the marriage which is centered on the fire like Hindu in present of Brahmcharya.
Eligibilities for an Arya Samaj Marriage
- Age of groom should be at least 21 years and above whereas the age of bride should be at least 18 years and above as per their certificate;
- The person who is either Hindu Hundus, Jains, Sikhs or Buddhists can opt Arya Samaj Marriage;
- In case of Non-Hindu couple who wish to perform the marriage, Arya Samaj allows them to get converted through “Suddhi” – a way of purification process before the marriage. If Muslims, Christians, Parsis are by their consent ready to convert and embrace Hundu religion. Such conversion called “Sudhi” and thereafter Arya Samaj Marriage can be performed.
Steps for opt Arya Samaj Marriage
- In advance booking of Arya Samaj Temple by submission of few required papers for registration;
- After registration Mandir will schedule a date for marriage;
- By the Panditji wedding rituals start with enchanting of the Vedic hymn. Then garlands are exchanges ritually where at first the bride garlands the groom. Then she washes the feet, hand and face of the bride;
- Kanya daan is followed by holy rounds around the fire just like the Hindu rituals. They do parikarama four times around the fire;
- The groom hold the bride’s hand and together take their wedding vow through the Pratigya Mantra;
- Hirdaya Sparsh– when the couple touch the hearts of each other promising tender hearted and gentle with each other ending with the viewing the Dhruv or the Polar Star.
- In this way through the above procedure now onward they are the husband and wife for the life;
- Documents Required for Arya Samaj Marriage
- Date of Birth as well as address proof of both marrying couple.
- 4 Copies of Color photographs of each one;
- Two witnesses are required for standing during the ceremony;
- In case of marrying party is widow/ widower the death certificate of the dead spouse required;
- In case the marrying party is divorced then certified copy of divorce certificate issued by the court.
- If the marrying party is foreign citizen or holding a foreign passport or having foreign residential address then the valid visa along with NOC from concern embassy required.
Arya Samaj Marriage Certificate
A certificate is the documents which is officially recorded and issued by a government body. The couple who are listed on the marriage certificate is said to have a legally valid marriage. An Arya Samaj Marriage is an authentic and granted process by the government therefore after every marriage this certificate is provided by the Arya Samaj.
At few platform Arya Samaj Marriage certificate is not authorized such as for applying visa. We provide you our best services to register your marriage in court where your can get your marriage certificate from court too, which helps you obtaining a social security as well as self-confidence. We have provided hassle free a number of certificate to our customers under time-line.
The following documents are required for Arya Samaj marriage from bride and groom:
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Photocopy of any one of the following – class 10th marksheet/ certificate, passport, birth certificate, PAN Card, driving license
- Separate affidavits stating date of birth, present marital status:
- Unmarried/widower/divorcee, affirmation that the parties are not related to each other within the degree of prohibited relationship
- 6 Passport size photographs
- Residential Proof
- Photocopy of any one of the following – Aadhar Card, Voter Card, Passport, Driving License, Bank Passbook
- Copy of divorce decree/order in case of a divorcee and death certificate of spouse in case of widow/widower
- Additionally, one passport size photograph of each of the two witnesses
- Photocopy of Identity Document of each of the two witnesses
- Photocopy of any one of the following – Aadhaar Card, Driving License, NFS Ration Card, PAN Card, Passport, Voter ID Card (front and back side), Bank Passbook