What We Do
We are completely an independent commercial law firm and we are practicing under every area of law before any forum, Tribunal & courts, cell, commission including Supreme Court, High Courts across the country.
Our firm has distinct experience not only in vast legal researches but also in domestic enquiry, Trial and investigation, litigation, examinations & cross examinations of witnesses, arbitrations, pleadings as well as alternate dispute resolution. Since we practice law at every forum and so it suits the need and requirements of our every type of clients. Law from the court of metropolitan magistrate as well as civil judge to the supreme court of India is also an important platform where we practice. Giving relief and satisfaction as per expectation of our client is our first and foremost purpose. Therefore we do not hesitate at all to appear before any forum, commission, cell, tribunal or court for our clients.
- Supreme Court Practice
- Real Estate law practice
- Insolvency & Bankruptcy
- Arbitration & Conciliation
- Criminal Law Practice
- Registration & Incorporations
- Banking & Finance Law Practice
- Civil Law Practice
- Industrial & Labor Law
- Family & Divorce Law Practice
- Corporate Law Practice
- Consumer and Competition Law
- IT & Cyber Law Practice
- Commercial Contracts & Joint Venture.
Corporate consultancy is also our other core area of practice of law besides litigation where we serve our number of clients on their different disputes with very appropriate and incomparable manner. Our practice include the following
- Arbitration & Conciliation proceedings
- Distribution, Agency & Franchise Agreements
- Foreign Collaboration & Joint Ventures
- Action against Oppression & Mismanagement
- Negotiations and documentation
- Proceeding before Corporate insolvency resolution professional
- Proceedings before Recovery officers appointed by DRT
- Advisory on compliance related to RERA & other Law related to building and infrastructure, societies and colonies
- Securities Laws & Regulations
- Corporate and shareholders’ dispute
- Corporate Restructuring & Reconstruction
- Securitization and hypothecation
- Debt Restructuring Warehousing
- Redressed of Consumer grievance
- Taxation & Practice before Tax Tribunals
- Regulatory compliances of ROC/MCA / RBI
- Corporate approval and project financing
- Secretarial Compliances
- Joint Venture
- Wholly owned Subsidiaries and Holding Companies
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Establishment of Branch, Liaison & representative offices
- FEM Exchange Control & Regulatory Matters
- Foreign direct investment & its approval from Ministry of Finance &RBI
- Practice before NCLT & NCALT
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy law related practice before NCLT/IRP/IP/IBBI
- Incorporation of companies /LLP in India and abroad
Supreme Court Practice
We have very comprehensive and wide experience of dealing with Supreme Court cases. Approximate 50% of our practice comprises of Supreme Court cases including as following:-
- Petition of Appeal – Under section 19 of contempt of courts Act 1971 Real with order XXI, rule 12-29 of Supreme Court rule, 1966.
- Petition of Appeal under Section 379 of Cr P.C. read with order XXI, rule 12-29 of Supreme Court rule 1966.
- Petition of Appeal under section 134 of Constitution of India read with order XXI rule 12-29 of the Supreme Court rule 1966.
- Petition of Appeal under Section 130 € (B) the customs Act 1962 read with order XX-B rule 1 & 2 of the Supreme Court Rule 1966.
- Petition of Appeal under section 35L of the Central Excise & salt Act, 1944 read with order XX-B rule 1 & 2 of the Supreme Court rule 1966.
- Petition of Appeal in election matters under section 116-A read with section 116-C of the representation of peoples Act 1951.
- Petition of Appeal (Civil) under Article 132 & 133 of the constitution of India read with order XU of Supreme Court rule 1966.
- Review Petition under Article 137 of the Constitution of India
- Transfer Petition (Criminal) under section 406 code of Criminal Procedure.
- Transfer Petition (Civil) under section 25 of code of civil procedure.
- Special Leave Petition (Civil) under Article 136 of the Constitution of India.
- Public Interest Litigation under Article 32 of the Constitution of India.
- Transfer cases under Article 139 of the Constitution of India.
- Contempt Petition (Civil) under Article 129 of the constitution of India read with order XLVII Supreme Court rule 1966.
- Contempt Petition (Criminal) under Article 129 of the Constitution of India read with order XLVII Supreme Court rule 1966.
- Creative Petition (Civil) under Article 137, 142, 145 of the Constitution of India read with order XVIII RULE 5 AND ORDER xvii RULE 6 OF Supreme Court rule 1966.
We provide many senior advocates who are the best lawyers of Supreme Court for the purpose of arguments/ final arguments on behalf of our clients before Supreme Court as per instructions of our clients.
WE FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS